TheWebEarners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Traveling

3 posters

Go down

Traveling  Empty Traveling

Post  Imsaal Sat 25 Nov 2017 - 12:54

I am going to share about my most favorite hobby here. Travel is my passion. I am addicted to it since my childhood. I always like to explore the adorable places in the world to have a fun time. Do you like travel?
Imsaal
EET New Member
EET New Member

no Flag input Join Date : 2017-11-24 Location : USA Language : English

no Gender input User Reputation : 1 Activity Points : 30 Posts Count : 22

Warning Level Status: No warnings - 0 out of 3

Back to top Go down

Traveling  Empty Re: Traveling

Post  Alba Thu 30 Nov 2017 - 13:54

That’s really good for me to know that like me you also have a great interest in Travelling. No doubt this is a wider passion which covers lots of outdoor activities. I am also from those peoples who love to explore beauty of the world. Would you like to share with us which places have you explored?
Alba
EET New Member
EET New Member

no Flag input Join Date : 2017-11-24 no Gender input User Reputation : 1 Activity Points : 23 Posts Count : 19

Back to top Go down

Post  Imsaal Sat 2 Dec 2017 - 13:30

Alba, It is good to know that you also have a positive mind about the Travel. It is really a great thing. Well, I have visited many places in the world and again going to make a move through 4 day tour from new york to have a fun time.  Hope it will be the best travel time for me.

Last edited by denclu on Thu 7 Dec 2017 - 21:39; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : links are not allowed here)
Imsaal
EET New Member
EET New Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Alba Sat 2 Dec 2017 - 13:32

I am so glad after knowing about your next plan. I am really happy for this and want know some features of this tour through you. Would you like to share with all of us something about this?

Any idea about 1 day tour from boston

Last edited by denclu on Thu 7 Dec 2017 - 21:44; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : links are not allowed here)
Alba
EET New Member
EET New Member

no Flag input Join Date : 2017-11-24 no Gender input User Reputation : 1 Activity Points : 23 Posts Count : 19

Back to top Go down

Post  Imsaal Thu 7 Dec 2017 - 14:52

Alba, It is a 4-day tour and I am going to explore many amazing places during this to have a fun time such as,
Howe Caverns
Niagara Falls
Philadelphia
Corning
washington DC.
Imsaal
EET New Member
EET New Member

Back to top Go down

Post  brett42 Thu 7 Dec 2017 - 15:30

Wow, it is great all of you talking abbot the traveling which is favorite hobby of all the members. What a coin cadence traveling is also my favorite hobby which I want to enjoy al the time. However, why all of you like traveling?
brett42
EET New Member
EET New Member

no Flag input Join Date : 2017-11-30 no Gender input User Reputation : 1 Activity Points : 10 Posts Count : 8

Back to top Go down

Post  brett42 Thu 7 Dec 2017 - 15:51

Imsaal! Good to know that you also like traveling. I read the other members posts they are also interested in traveling. I must say that I am also a traveling lover and really liked to enjoy traveling. In my traveling life, I want to explore various kinds of places. Let’s tell me which paces you have explored in your life?
brett42
EET New Member
EET New Member

no Flag input Join Date : 2017-11-30 no Gender input User Reputation : 1 Activity Points : 10 Posts Count : 8

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down