TheWebEarners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coca Cola And Pepsi Ads in Ptc Sites

2 posters

Go down

Coca Cola And Pepsi Ads in Ptc Sites Empty Coca Cola And Pepsi Ads in Ptc Sites

Post  Busal Mon 13 Feb 2017 - 11:26

I have earned $210 in 5 years from Clixsense. The reason i am still with PTC sites is that I am waiting for big advertisers such as Coca Cola, pepsi, Walmart etc.. to buy advertisements with Clixsense or PTC sites. Ad rates are $20 for 30,000 visitors/month. Usually giant companies go for repeat advertisements and now Clixsense has 7,000,000 members. If there is no development in PTC in next 1 to 2 years, I will leave PTC sites. Money is bugging me.

I had 120 referrals for clixsense. Now I have only one active referral.
Busal
Busal
EET New Member
EET New Member

no Flag input Join Date : 2016-12-17 no Gender input User Reputation : 1 Activity Points : 54 Posts Count : 26

Warning Level Status: No warnings - 0 out of 3

Back to top Go down

Coca Cola And Pepsi Ads in Ptc Sites Empty Re: Coca Cola And Pepsi Ads in Ptc Sites

Post  chanel Mon 24 Apr 2017 - 0:28

the companies you talk about had another communication channels with customers like t.v - outdoors and indoors etc..
PTC doesn't have that much popularity 
also because you can't work in it with your smartphone & 80% of internet users just use their mobile to log in to internet
chanel
chanel
EET New Member
EET New Member

Egypt Join Date : 2017-04-24 male User Reputation : 1 Activity Points : 4 Posts Count : 2

Warning Level Status: No warnings - 0 out of 3

Back to top Go down